Mark and Cynthia hosted a family barbeque for their Independence Day celebration. The day dawned sunny and warm, but not too hot. A perfect day for a family barbeque! They had a flock of family drop in to visit throughout the day, but four in particular they were very happy to see Ė their siblings with their own families. Both Mark and Cynthia had a brother and a sister, and they didnít get to see them much as they both lived a fair distance away. Determine the name of each sibling, the number of kids each brought with them (one had no children), each siblingís relation to Mark and Cynthia, and the food each brought as an offering for the barbeque.
1. Wanda didnít have two children. Markís sister didnít bring the cookies.
2. Ralph wasnít Cynthiaís brother. Greg didnít bring the watermelon.
3. One of the sisters brought potato salad.
4. Sara had one child. Markís brother didnít have three kids.
5. The sibling with two kids brought the salmon.
6. Cynthiaís sister brought the cookies. The sibling with one child didnít bring the potato salad.
file size 256 KB
If you enjoyed
this puzzle and want to play another one online, go
here for another online logic problem.
August 27, 2007