On her way home from work on Monday night, Sherry realized that on her daily commute she passed four ice cream stands. Each stand was in a different town along her route and the name of each was a different personís first name. Sherry loved ice cream and so felt compelled to try a different one on her way home each night for the rest of the week. Determine the name of each ice cream stand, what town each stand was in, what day of the week she stopped at each, and what kind of ice cream cone she ordered at each one.
1. Sallyís Ice Cream wasnít in Rockland. Sherry didnít get peppermint stick ice cream on Thursday night.
2. Sherry stopped at the ice cream stand in Granite on the day before she got the chocolate chip ice cream and the day after she stopped at Garyís Ice Cream.
3. At Tomís Ice Cream she got peanut butter ice cream but not on Tuesday.
4. She got coffee bean ice cream on Wednesday, but not at Aliceís Ice Cream.
5. She stopped at the stand in Marsh the day before she stopped at Sallyís Ice Cream.
6. Aliceís Ice Cream was in Boulder but Sherry didnít stop there on Friday night.
If you enjoyed
this puzzle and want to play another one online, go
here for another online logic problem.
August 3, 2013