Marcy’s making curtains for a number of the rooms in her new home. Since she was still busy unpacking and moving in, she also decided that she’d tackle the rooms one week at a time. To keep it simple, she decided she’d start with the main rooms and then finish up the odds and ends as she got to them. Of course, she ruefully admitted that her plan to keep it simple didn’t include the curtains – she soon realized that each room was going to end up with a different style of curtain. Determine each main room (one was the living room), what week she tackled each room, and the color (one was brown) and style of the curtains that she hung in each room.
1. She worked on the bathroom a week before the room with the green goblet curtains.
2. The office, which didn’t have green curtains, was the last room she worked on but she didn’t add the eyelet curtains.
3. The kitchen had yellow curtains but they weren’t the tab top style.
4. The master bedroom was completed the week before the room with the cased curtains but the week after the room with the blue curtains.
5. The room she worked on the first week had pleated box curtains but they weren’t blue.
6. The office didn’t have the cased style curtains. The room that she worked on during the 4th week got tan curtains.
If you enjoyed
this puzzle and want to play another one online, go
here for another online logic problem.
December 1, 2011