The Millersville car dealership decided to do something different this year and so had a grand New Year's morning sale. Since Millersville was a small community, their one dealership carried a larger selection of car manufacturers than most dealership. Pretty much any make you wanted was available, although some manufacturers you had to special order to get. At any rate, Ralph was quite pleased on his way home – he was the senior salesman for the dealership and he'd sold five cars that morning. Determine the full name of each person who bought a car from Ralph, and the make and color of each car sold.
1. Joel didn't buy a new Kia but he did get a blue car.
2. The Volkswagen was bought by Mr. Reynolds. A woman bought the white car.
3. Rosemary didn't get the red Toyota. The one whose last name was Parker bought the black car.
4. The three men bought, in no particular order, the gold car, the Kia, and the car that Mr. Montoya bought.
5. Elliot bought the black car but it wasn't the Mercedes. Sally's last name was Harrison.
6. The one whose last name was Gardner didn't buy the Subaru.
If you enjoyed
this puzzle and want to play another one online, go
here for another online logic problem.
January 31, 2013