Four couples were featured this month on “Room with a View”, the popular home makeover TV show. The couples were from all over the United States and each had one “problem” room in their home. The problem room was typically a room that they just couldn’t utilize well, either due to its location within the house or how the couple had it set up. The “Room with a View” cast redesigned each room, explaining why they were redesigning it. Then they actually made the changes and presented the new rooms to the owners. Determine the full name of each couple, where each couple lived, and what room in their homes “Room with a View” planned to makeover.
1. The show did a makeover on Ted’s kitchen. Ed wasn’t married to Sara but he lived in Chicago. Ned’s last name wasn’t Mann.
2. The couple who remade their living room lived in Atlanta.
3. Fred, whose last name wasn’t Sharp, was married to Patty.
4. The Watch couple lived in Phoenix but didn’t makeover their family room.
5. Ted wasn’t married to Maria. Alicia Baker didn’t have her living room remade.
6. The Sharp couple had their bedroom redone, but they weren’t located in Indianapolis.
If you enjoyed
this puzzle and want to play another one online, go
here for another online logic problem.
January 5, 2012