Four friends participated in Julyís day camp program this summer. Their parents would drop them off at the lakefront each morning and pick them up at suppertime each evening. The morning activity was a water sport of their choice and then the afternoon activity was a different non-water sport of their choice. As it happened, the friends all chose different activities during the day, though they still saw each other during lunch. Determine the full name of each friend, the water sport each chose to participate in, and the afternoon activity each chose.
1. Mike loved kayaking. The friend whose last name was Heart loved tennis.
2. Harry didnít play tennis. Sara didnít like archery. Ms. White didnít swim.
3. Mr. Mann didnít participate in the pottery class.
4. The person who went canoeing also participated in the painting session.
5. Mike didnít play tennis. Harryís last name wasnít Smith.
6. Sara, whose last name wasnít White, loved to sail.
If you enjoyed
this puzzle and want to play another one online, go
here for another online logic problem.